Víctor López Juan
[’bik tor ’lo peθ xwan]?
I am a statistician with a broad background in computer science and mathematics. I use statistical models and programming to help deliver new medicines to patients.
In my free time I enjoy fermented foods, Finnish sauna, light bouldering and board gaming. I like to learn about public policy, finance, biochemistry and linguistics.
- MSc thesis in statistics (2022).
- Phd thesis in computer science (manuscript).
- Half thesis in computer science (video).
- Practical Dependent Type Checking using Twin Types paper.
- Video of a tutorial session to programming with dependent types in Agda.