[’bik tor ’lo peθ xwan]?
I am an aspiring statistician with a broad background in computer science and mathematics. I enjoy using mathematics and programming to (marginally) improve people’s lives.
In my free time I enjoy fermented foods, Finnish sauna, light bouldering and board gaming. I like to learn about public policy, finance, pharmacology and linguistics.
I am currently working on my PhD thesis in computer science, on the topic of dependently-typed programming.
Check this out
- An introduction to programming with dependent types which I gave in the funcional programming meet-up.
- The presentation of my licentiate thesis in unification for dependent-type checking.
- Matt Levine: Sober comentary on the workings of the stock market.
- In the Pipeline: Current news about drugs undergoing clinical trials.
- Existential comics: Philosophy web comics.
- Politikon (spa): Blog about Spanish, American and international public policy.
- 3Blue1Brown: Gorgeously animated mathematics videos.
- bouletcorp (fra): Autobiographical webcomic.